[ecf-dev] link-local-messaging Plug-In

Hi Folks,
I have finished a Link-Local-Messaging Plug-In for Eclipse. This Plug-In uses
the MesssagesView Class completely and implements some usefull Interfces from
ECF. For my Rosterview i used the source code from the ECF Rosterview and i
modified it for my Plug-In.
For the Service-Discovery i use DNS-SD from Apple, because with the JMDNS there
was a problem.
Now my problem is, that i can't export my Plug-In and so i can't make it
available for everyone and the source code for ECF.
Is there anybody who can help me with my problem?
The source code is now available at:
http://homepage.uibk.ac.at/~csag3020/files/test1.zip

Thanks
Roland