[ecf-dev] I would like to work on the ECF -- Google Wave project

Hi Scott (and others),

     I thought some more, and I decided that I would like to work on
the ECF -- Google Wave project as well as some ideas for the Google
Wave client / windowing systems / applications integration thing that
I talked about in the other emails (what I called GWFusion, with
Geogebra being the test application).  In other words, I think it
makes sense to work from the bottom up first before getting too far
ahead of oneself with other ideas.  Please tell me how I could be of
assistance for the ECF.  Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

                                                              Sincerely,
                                                              Craig

Back to the top