[ecf-dev] R-OSGi provider bug

Scott,

I think I've run into a bug in the R-OSGi provider in ECF 3.1.  In RemoteServiceImpl.callSync(), I'm getting an NPE on call.getParameters().length because the parameters are null.  It appears that this problem has been fixed in HEAD as the code now checks the parameters for null.  Getting just the org.eclipse.ecf.provider.r_osgi bundle from HEAD will not work as there are enough changes that there are compile errors.  What are your recommendations on getting a new (stable) version of ECF that contains this fix?  Get all of ECF from HEAD?

Bryan

Back to the top