Re: [ecf-dev] trouble creating proxy, when my service interface is in a distinct bundle

Scott,
For the record, I got my ECF setup working.  There was something about
the bundle containing my service interface that the classloader did
not like.  I ended up removing this bundle, and creating a new bundle
from scratch, and configuring it identically, and now it works.
So i am now able to dynamically register ECF servers and services at
startup time or at runtime, using 2 Eclipse extensions.
Best,
David

Back to the top