Re: [ecf-dev] trouble creating proxy, when my service interface is in a distinct bundle

Hi David,

David Donohue wrote:
Scott,

Usually, this error is because the bundle that contains the interface (i.e.
org.inqle.qa.common.services.IHello class) is not exporting the
org.inqle.qa.common.services package.

Yes I thought of that.  My MANIFEST.MF is in fact exporting the
package in question:
Export-Package: org.inqle.qa.common.services

Any other ideas come to mind?  Many thanks,

No, unfortunately not. I've never had this exception when the interface has been exported properly. Is there anything else unusual about your environment? What version of Eclipse/Equinox are you using?

If you would like, we can arrange for you to send me the projects and I'll take a look.

Scott

Back to the top