Re: [ecf-dev] DISCOVERY & Remote services and the Enterprise Early Draft

Hi Markus,

No we will use powownow conference numbers and gotomeeting. We will mail the details tomorrow.

Best regards,

Wim

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 1:31 PM, Markus Alexander Kuppe <ecf-dev_eclipse.org@lemmster.de> wrote:
On 12/09/2009 12:08 PM, Wim Jongman wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We have been working on a discovery mechanism based on the (old?) RFC 119
> specifications (org.osgi.service.discovery <<< ECF ) and apache zoo-keeper
> which is finished. This software eventually needs to be transformed into the
> new? osgi specifications.
>
> We need help in wrapping this into an ECF discovery container/provider and
> need to discuss this. We have created a few slides to show how our
> implementation works. Can we meet tomorrow morning for a short (30 minutes)
> discussion on this topic.
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2009&month=12&day=10&hour=15&min=30&sec=0

Count me in on this. Are you going to use Skype as the Eclipse
conference number might be in use by some other group.

Markus