Re: [ecf-dev] link-local-messaging-client into ECF

Hi Roland and Markus,

Roland Matha wrote:
Hi Markus,
No my implementation is not publicly available already, but I try to write a
plugin for eclipse/ecf to make it available.

We should be able help with this. Our resources are extremely limited, but we certainly will help to the degree possible...at least with answering questions. If you are willing to contribute to ECF project (i.e. under EPL) then it can/would soon be distributed in ECF itself.

Thanks...and inadvance!

Scott

Roland