Re: [ecf-dev] newsreader contribution

Hi Dann,

Aha, thanks!! I was planning to use mime4j from the ASF (JRE1.4). They also include an UTF decoder (that I also found in the Sun mail API in java 6 but not before) to decode strings like "=?utf-8?Q?Re:=20How=20to=20place=20a=20view=20at=20the=20bottom?= =?utf-8?Q?=20with=20a=20100%=20width?="

This is what the new online eclipse forum likes to generate....

But thanks for the pointer. I have already found the code and I am starting to experiment.

Regards,

Wim