Re: [ecf-dev] Troubles with Datashare over XMPP

Thanks, Scott!

It fork fine for me! Yes! If I send message to jabber id/resource - this
 is sended and receive correctly.

As it has turned out, I have two running jabber-clients, and gmail can't
chose right resource id.

I have tried with accounts on different servers (ya.ru and gmail.com).
It also works fine.

Scott Lewis пишет:
> Hi Pavel,
>

> Samolisov Pavel wrote:
> Scott, I add my accounts to their rosters (samolisov@xxxxxxxxx to
> pavel.samolisov@xxxxxxxxx and pavel.samolisov@xxxxxxxxx to
> samolisov@xxxxxxxxx). But it does not help me.
>
> Your error message has 500 error code and error string:
> <error code="503" type="cancel"> but I have this error string:
> <error code="400">
>
> May be this error means not correct jid?
>

>> That is possible, although I am not sure about the meaning of these
>> error codes for the gmail service.  It may/probably is specified in the
>> xmpp specs, but I haven't looked yet.
>

> In my message xml:
> to="samolisov@xxxxxxxxx/", in your message:
> to="scottslewis@xxxxxxxxx/ecf.paluIbE9F19E8B"
>
> May be I should run/close another jabber client?
>

>> I think what you should do is use the fully qualified ID...i.e.
>> including the resource identifier (i.e. .../ecf.paluIbE9F19E8B).  It
>> may/could be that the gmail xmpp server requires the fully qualified jid
>> in order to avoid 400.  Note that once the accounts are in each other's
>> rosters, you can get the fully qualified ID from the roster.
>> Also, I modified the test code to use the fully qualified ID so you
>> can/could also try that (please) with your accounts.
>
>> Thanks,
>
>> Scott
>

> Scott Lewis ?8H5B:

Gl0

> eS5TdHJpbmdJRCRTdHJpbmdJRE5hbWVzcGFjZW34srBuP3sLAgAAeHIAJ29yZy5lY2xpcHNlLmVjZi5jb3JlLmlkZW50aXR5Lk5hbWVzcGFjZTcwODUyMjE4AgAESQAIaGFzaENvZGVaAA1pc0luaXRpYWxpemVkTAALZGVzY3JpcHRpb25xAH4ACUwABG5hbWVxAH4ACXhwzOzgJAF0ABJTdHJpbmdJRCBOYW1lc3BhY2V0ACZvcmcuZWNsaXBzZS5lY2YuY29yZS5pZGVudGl0eS5TdHJpbmdJRHQAB2NoYW5uZWxzcgAib3JnLmVjbGlwc2UuZWNmLmNvcmUuaWRlbnRpdHkuR1VJRDE1MTE1NTg3AgAAeHEAfgAIc3IAMG9yZy5lY2xpcHNlLmVjZi5jb3JlLmlkZW50aXR5LkdVSUQkR1VJRE5hbWVzcGFjZYlkfOMz6zLOAgAAeHEAfgAOLQutoQF0AA5HVUlEIE5hbWVzcGFjZXQAIm9yZy5lY2xpcHNlLmVjZi5jb3JlLmlkZW50aXR5LkdVSUR0ABxwYWx1SWI1WUFNdVF1eTlrQ3ZBOU5LMW1CL0k9c3IALW9yZy5lY2xpcHNlLmVjZi5wcm92aWRlci54bXBwLmlkZW50aXR5LlhNUFBJRC00NzcyOTE0AgAESQAEcG9ydEwACGhvc3RuYW1lcQB+AAlMAAxyZXNvdXJjZW5hbWVxAH4ACUwACHVzZXJuYW1lcQB+AAl4cQB+AApzcgA0b3JnLmVjbGlwc2UuZWNmLnByb3ZpZGVyLnhtcHAuaWRlbnRpdHkuWE1QUE5hbWVzcGFjZS01NjMzOTc2AgAAeHEAfgAOIa5aWwF0AA5YTVBQIE5hbWVzcGFjZXQACGVjZi54bXBw/////3QACWdtYWlsLmNvbXQAIGVjZi5XeldqTWhtWHR0NmR0SDJwR1B3ejdwQ3Erc1U9dAALcmNyYWZ0bGV3aXM=
</

> value></property></properties><nos:x

> kvT

> kvT