Re: [ecf-dev] in ECF service client, how to get the ID of a service being added?

Hi David,

David Donohue wrote:
Scott,
Thanks for your replies!  This worked quite well for me

On the server:
Properties props = new Properties();
props.put("myHostContainerName",containerID.getName());
context.registerService(svcInterfaces,svcImpl,props);

On the client:
public Object addingService(ServiceReference reference) {
		String hostUri = (String)reference.getProperty("myHostContainerName");

I'm very glad to hear this method worked ok for you...but I realized it might be more easily (and generally) addressed by making the API addition, so I did so.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top