Re: [ecf-dev] Update on ECF IPC Project Structure

Excellent!

Thanks everyone involved for their assistance, after the false start!

Enjoy the week-end,
 Dann

Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 2:20 PM, Dann Martens <dann@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All,

I have continued to try out the proposed project structure in a separate
staging repository.

The two-level build has been set up, similar to the equinox launcher
project.

Native fragments are available for win32, linux and x86 solaris. Still
looking to get the 64-bit linux fragment in there.

A separate CDT project has been created, but needs some more work, and a lot
more work needs to be done to create the manual releng scripts, for building
the shared libraries themselves.

I'm also looking forward to start adding testing bundles.

Nice!

By the way, the code is IP approved now so we're good for checkin!

--- Comment #22 from Sharon Corbett <sharon.corbett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
2009-10-23 13:36:17 ---
Subject to the removal/amendment of the ReadMe Files and Build.xml prior to
checkin, this contribution is approved.