[ecf-dev] DS + ECF + RFC119 + EMF Workflow example?

Hi Scott,

It just occurred to me that creating a demo using DS + ECF + RFC119 + EMF Workflow could be a very interesting display of the technology. One of the things I've been needing to do is add the ability to migrate a workflow from one server to another (think if it as a controlled worm). We could set up a DS that runs a workflow, and a workflow orchestration strategy that looks for a service using a filter to run the next stage of the workflow. The service would be remote which would transfer the workflow to that server to execute the next stage. Interested?

Bryan

Back to the top