[ecf-dev] ECF conference call RESCHEDULE

Hi Folks,

I (Scott) have family schedule change which makes it impossible for me to make a conference call tomorrow (Oct 15) at 1530 UTC as previously scheduled. So I'm going to reschedule the ECF conference call for next Tuesday, Oct 20 at 1530 UTC (8:30am pacific).

See the time info and proposed agenda here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Communication_Framework_Project#Next_Conference_Call:__Tuesday_Oct_20.2C_2009_1530_UTC

Please add to the agenda if you so desire.

If there are pressing things that need immediate attention that people had intended to bring up at tomorrow's call, please bring them up on the mailing list or in direct email.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top