Re: [ecf-dev] documentation on REST API for ECF

Hi David,
nice to hear that you want to use the REST API. Currently only the API (+tests) are in the ECF repository. I have implemented some samples which you can find at osuosl [1]. Take a look at the Twitter tests. I hope this will help you, if not please feel free to ask here in the mailing list.

Regards Holger

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/REST_abstraction_for_ECF#Getting_the_source