Re: [ecf-dev] Foundation 1.0

Not yet but I think I can manage. I will report back with progress.

A marvelous blogging opportunity BTW.

Regards,

Wim

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 7:05 PM, Chris Aniszczyk <zx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 10:03 AM, Jeff McAffer <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You can also use the PDE API tools to catch this kind of thing.  you need a description of Foundation 1.0 (not sure if there is one but hope there is).  Then you set up the API tools to use that description and it should report to you that you are violating the constraint.

FYI, to do this, you first need to download the API descriptions. They aren't shipped as part of the SDK. If you go to the API Tooling preference page, you should see an preference to enable them and a link to download the execution environment descriptions.

Did you figure it out :)?

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk