[ecf-dev] Distributed EventAdmin Service

Hi,
 Could someone let me know whether the distributed eventadmin service support filters?

I was trying to add a filter condition to the eventhandler code in the properties object, but the event handler is found no response to the filter.

In the testeventhandler code I have added another line like
dictionary.put(EventConstants.EVENT_FILTER,"(topic=defaultTopic)");

before registering the eventhandler. Events with different topic names are also processed by the handler.

Really appreciate all help in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Roshan

Back to the top