Re: [ecf-dev] newsreader contribution

On 09/07/2009 01:56 AM, Scott Lewis wrote:

4) I notice that the execution environment for most of the plugins was set to J2SE-1.5. This is *fine*, but *if possible*, it would be great to move this *down* to J2SE-1.4 or even CDC 1.1/Foundation 1.1. This would allow the relevant code to run on smaller/older runtimes. For example, perhaps the model bundle could be moved down to CDC 1.1/Foundation 1.1

Just out of curiosity, which devices are there that still linger on 1.4? Is it really of interest to run a newsreader on them? (I've heard mentions of ski-lifts and similar).

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top