[ecf-dev] ECF conference call next week

Hi Folks,

I'm going to be at Google for the Eclipse day at the Googleplex next thursday (Aug 27), so we need to figure out what a good alternative day/time for an ECF conference call would be. I propose *Monday, August 20 at 1500UTC/8am pacific time*.

We need to discuss pending contributions from the Google Summer of Code projects, as well as the Newsreader contribution, and the CLIPC work...along with schedule for ECF 3.1 and beyond.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top