Re: [ecf-dev] Building Java IPC (CLIPC) on Solaris

Hi Scott,

It already is (see under the header Components).

It is not always that straightforward to maintain a wiki, I know; perhaps we can take a look at refactoring the pages a bit? But to reassure you, I personally think the ECF page has not reached the 'toilet paper roll' stage yet: that endless list of facts and lists just chucked together, which you find so often. I try to enforce 'one-page-per-fact' for my own wikiwikis.

Best regards,
Dann

Scott Lewis wrote:
Dann Martens wrote:
Hi Scott,

Thanks! I just joined that list and popped the question.

Regarding Wiki entries, are there any naming conventions I should respect?

Hmmm...I'm not aware of any that are required or enforced, although others on this list might.

I saw that my entry on IPC is under http://wiki.eclipse.org/IPC, is that alright?

Seems OK to me. If you would, I would appreciate also putting links to pages on the ECF wiki home page at http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF

Scott