[ecf-dev] Building Java IPC (CLIPC) on Solaris

All,

I've managed to compile the native code for Java IPC (CLIPC) to Solaris, using OpenSolaris 2009.06 (running as a xVM x86 guest).

@Scott: In order to continue the effort of porting to all the supported native platforms, I would like to touch base first with build managers in the community already compiling native code, such as the folks behind SWT and the Equinox launcher. I would like to get more requirements in terms of what their build environment looks like, and how the IPC project should be structure to do the builds.

Clark is in the process of porting everything to Mac OS/X.

Thanks,
Dann

Back to the top