[ecf-dev] GoToMeeting Invitation - ECF Build Easier follow up

ECF Build Easier meeting scheduled for 1500 UTC/8am pacific daylight time, Mon Aug 10. See below for GotoMeeting info.

Please attend if you can and are interested in contributing to the ECF build, and Markus will go over the Hudson/Buckminster setup on OSU OSL and we'll discuss next steps.

Thanks,

Scott

1. Please join my meeting, Monday, August 10 at 8:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time.
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/478558793

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

Germany: +49 (0) 892 2061 161
United States: +1 516 453 0010
Access Code: 478-558-793

Meeting ID: 478-558-793