Re: [ecf-dev] build easier next steps

Hi Ted,

Ted Kubaska wrote:
I can do 8/10 morning. I'll read some of the Bucky book over the
weekend. I remember from the last discussion that Bucky has some
signing ability that unfortunately was not yet described in the book.
But I think there is a presentation somewhere that describes this.
Does anyone have a pointer?

I believe that Henrik said that one the EclipseCon presentations about Buckminster had some of this information. I've found these links about Buckminster

http://www.eclipsecon.org/2009/sessions?id=599
Video:  http://live.eclipse.org/node/743

If these are not right or there are other/better resources here then Henrik or Thomas or other Buckminster folks please chime in.

Scott

Back to the top