Re: [ecf-dev] Virtual Conferences

Hi Holger,

I learned from the previous attempt with goToMeeting, from Scott:

"We'll use the goToMeeting for the screen sharing, but in today's test Markus and I couldn't get the voip audio provided by GotoMeeting to work"

And we ended up using Skype, next to the goToMeeting slide sharing. It's also not clear if this is payware, or not.

Best regards,
 Dann

Holger Staudacher wrote:
Another choice can be goToMeeting [1]. We use this software at EclipseSource for our meetings. It also supports screensharing and to attend via phone or voip.

Regards Holger

[1] www.gotomeeting.com