Invitation - ECF Build Discussion - Was: Proposed date Monday 07/20 3pm UTC (was Re: [ecf-dev] ECF build v2 -- Build easier)

Hi Folks,

I've setup a gotomeeting session for 7/20 (tomorrow) for 3pm UTC (8am pacific). See below.

We'll use the gotomeeting for the screen sharing, but in today's test Markus and I couldn't get the voip audio provided by GotoMeeting to work, so I suggest that we use Skype for the audio. My (Scott's) skype id is: sblewis. Feel free to contact me if you don't already have me on skype.

If we run into audio trouble with Skype (I've had limited success with multi-person skype calls), we'll use the Eclipse Foundation conference bridge (see here for the number

http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF#ECF_Conference_Calls

Hope to talk with several of you tomorrow morning.

Scott

---- GotoMeeting Info --------

1. Please join my meeting, Monday, July 20 at 8:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time. https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/408400211

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial 646-558-2100
Access Code: 408-400-211

Meeting ID: 408-400-211

GoToMeeting®