[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ecf-dev] [Fwd: TweetHub Updates]
- From: Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 10:55:40 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Thunderbird 126.96.36.199 (Windows/20090605)
Forwarded from James with permission.
From James Sugrue. Originally sent Sat 7/19/2009.
I did a bit of refactoring around TweetHub today, as I'd like to get it
out to some people later this week
We've come a long way since the beginning - it's really taking shape.
Take a spin of the latest if you get a chance.
What I did:
- Added view restoration in the TweetHub menu
- Added the preferences option to to menu (not populated yet)
- All views look the same now, including search.
- Search, Messages, Mentions are all populated and refreshed
- Tooltip for user information in Follower/Following View is better
Here's what I think we need to get done before we can send this out.
Feel free to add in your own opinions
- Add in preferences for the amount of API calls. Every view that gets
populated = 1 call. And a Tweet is another call. We need a clever
preferences page so that the user can balance this. I guess for this
release it can be detailed.
- Add in the direct messages
- Populate the trends view.
- Show all Followers/Following rather than just 100
- Get more than just 15 search results.
- Add in buttons in the Message Composite to mark as favourite or to
follow the user.
- Add in a View User link in the Follower/Following view so that we can
open their Twitter page in a browser (to save API calls)
- Finally I need to contact Twitter to register TweetHub as a valid
client. I plan to do that soon.
- Add a cool splash screen. I have an idea, I just need to get around to
using Photoshop :-)
- I think we may need more detail in the Message composite (e.g. in
reply to... )
- I'd like to add in Mylyn-type notifications as well as multiple user
support, so that if I have two Twitter accounts I can have both open..
Maybe that needs to wait :)
Have a good weekend