Re: [ecf-dev] ECF build v2 -- Build easier

Hi Dann,

I certainly don't want you to let Chris off the hook :)...please do keep him on the hook for answering your questions about Athena, etc.

I just wanted to keep things pointed in the direction of what we're going to do to build ECF. Actually...everyone please just FORGET what I said...and carry on with the discussion.
That will teach me to send email just before making lunch for myself :).

Scott

Dann Martens wrote:
Ted Kubaska wrote:
Oh, I just saw Scott's message about discussing elsewhere. Sorry. I'll
post off this list in the future on this issue.
 -ted
Don't worry, Ted. That was aimed directly at me to let Chris off the hook ;)

Best regards,
Dann