Re: [ecf-dev] Gsoc 2009 SIP VoIP Project Progress

Hi,

2009/7/6 Florian Hackenberger <f.hackenberger@xxxxxxxxx>
On Monday 06 July 2009, Rellermeyer Jan Simon wrote:
> > Since I couldn’t find a multimedia
> > library developed in Java, I’m planning to implement a JNI bridge
> > for a Multimedia library developed using C.
>
> What about JMF [1] or even better FMJ [2]? I have seen this being
> used in other projects dealing with VoIP.

There is also http://sourceforge.net/projects/pjsip-jni/ if you are
interested in a pjsip JNI binding. We're using it in a production
environment with http://code.google.com/p/opensoftphone/

Yes Indeed. pjsip is the library that i was going to create a JNI binding. I checked this project earlier and thought that it is still incomplete. Since you are using this in the opensoftphone project, i would love to use this. Seems to be this would be ideal for me.
Smart work Florian :) Thanks :)

Cheers,
       Florian

--