Re: [ecf-dev] Gsoc 2009 SIP VoIP Project Progress

Hi,

I have discussed this with Scott as well, and JMF is the last option that we have in this as JMF license incompatibility with our EPL. I'll check about FMJ quickly. Thanks a lot for pointing it out.

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana Martin

2009/7/6 Rellermeyer Jan Simon <rellermeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi,

> Since I couldn’t find a multimedia
> library developed in Java, I’m planning to implement a JNI bridge for a
> Multimedia library developed using C.

What about JMF [1] or even better FMJ [2]? I have seen this being used in other projects dealing with VoIP.

Cheers,

Jan.