Re: [ecf-dev] Distributed OSGI Event Admin Service

Scott,

I am more than willing to participate and write this piece of functionality. One of the higher goals is to broadcast this through servicemix NMR so my end consumers (ActiveMQ/JMS) of service availability can respond appropriately. Do you think this will be a feasible approach?

regards
Rajesh