Re: [ecf-dev] TweetHub - increasing number of API calls allowed

Hi Scott

In the TwitterContainer of the provider plugin, you can set the refresh rate.

I'm actually planning on doing something about this in the preferences today. I've seen a nice way where the user can decide where to spend their API calls. I'll have it checked in this evening.

Here's the code you can change:

class AutoRefreshThread extends Thread {
		int refreshDelay = 10000;

I would also think we should comment out this call that we making in the refresh thread for now:

refreshTwitterFriends();

We get the list of friends at the beginning, so the user would be relatively up to date. That means that every <refreshDelay> milliseconds we'd only make one call, rather than two.

Hope that helps
James

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 16:57:43 -0700