Re: [ecf-dev] Re: The 3.5Daily3.0 build failed

Ted Kubaska wrote:
Well, I ran it again and it worked .... I sent the first message because I could see nothing wrong in the config and I guess there really wasn't. Possibly objectweb.asm was temporarily unavailable.

Yeah, I think that's right. I sort of suspect that given the Galileo-induced load on download.eclipse.org their server may be failing on some requests.

Scott

 -ted