[ecf-dev] SIP VoIP Implementation Progress Notification

Hi All,

  As I'm working on the SIP VoIP implementation for ECF, i would like to notify my progress to the ECF community.

            Now I have almost completed the implementation of the Sip Listener from Jain API for UDP streams and I have tested it locally for last few days and fixed some of its bugs that i have identified. Today i have tested it with a remote server (sip2sip.info) and i was able to receive the responses successfully. So the connection establishment using UDP is working and I'm planing to test it few more times and start RTP session initiation. Hope to start this task with in this week.

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana Martin

--
Harshana Eranga Martin