[ecf-dev] JGroups container

Scott,

I have a running 2-uples of plugins Manager/Jgroups Client that runs together.

I stay fixed on a problem laid to the different mechanism  used in the latest GA of *javagroups* .

Notably, I have used a different implementation of Transport which is called a *MChannel* ( in fact an interface ) ;

Te pb I encountered could be precisely  simple, but the *SOContainer.deserializeContainerMessage* method fails returning a valid *ConnectResponseMessage*

which I fixed with the replacing line below in the code.

the project runs on Equinox3.5RC1 with 7 ecf plugins, 2 equinox plugins, and one new plugin, mchannel_2.5.2 which is a new implementation of Transport.

Both plugins are synchronized with my workspace and can be installed at ecf1.osuosl.

I would like some pair programmer to fix some tips in this implementation

any help appreciated !

--
Pierre

Back to the top