Re: [ecf-dev] completion of the initial phase of the google services provider for ECF

Hi Nuwan,

Thanks very much for the report...looks like fantastic progress....I'll examine some of the code as soon as possible.

Perhaps you and I (Scott) should arrange a phone/Skype call for next week to discuss?

Scott

nuwan sam wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have completed the initial phase of the proposed specific Google services provider for ECF (Google Summer of Code project). Under this phase I completed support for off the record feature, shared status messages, and support for Gmail notifications (in addition to the standard XMPP features).

You can browse the updated documentation at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Specific_Google_Services_Provider_for_ECF

I also welcome you to take the latest code from:
code.google.com/p/google-ecf <http://code.google.com/p/google-ecf> and report any issues you find, and any suggestions.

Nuwan Samarasekera,
Dept of Computer Science and Engineering,
University of Moratuwa.