Re: [ecf-dev] previous message : null createInstance incomplete

Hi Pierre,

What is the content of the second String passed to the JGroupsNamespace.createInstance method?

I noticed that the exception behavior of JGroupsNamespace.createInstance is sort of strange, so I enhanced it somewhat (now, if JGroupsID constructor throws an IDCreateException then the createInstance just rethrows that exception...this should give more information about the error you are now getting...which I believe is caused by some problem with the JGroupsID constructor).

Note that the JGroupsID creation can/could be changed/enhanced to handle more/other params and param types (other than URI, String)...the current impl is probably a little bit too simple/restrictive.

Scott

Pierre Henry Perret wrote:
Thx all.

I've commited a fix for ID, but , and strange, I have this message now:
org.eclipse.ecf.core.identity.IDCreateException: ecf.namespace.jgroupsid createInstance() at org.eclipse.ecf.provider.jgroups.identity.JGroupsNamespace.createInstance(JGroupsNamespace.java:56)
at org.eclipse.ecf.core.identity.IDFactory.createID(IDFactory.java:267)
at org.eclipse.ecf.core.identity.IDFactory.createID(IDFactory.java:286)
at org.eclipse.ecf.core.identity.IDFactory.createID(IDFactory.java:295)
at org.eclipse.ecf.client.jgroups.Application.getServerIdentity(Application.java:44)
at org.eclipse.ecf.client.jgroups.Application.start(Application.java:58)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:194)
... at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1311)