[ecf-dev] completion of the initial phase of the google services provider for ECF

Hi everyone,

I have completed the initial phase of the proposed specific Google services provider for ECF (Google Summer of Code project). Under this phase I completed support for off the record feature, shared status messages, and support for Gmail notifications (in addition to the standard XMPP features).

You can browse the updated documentation at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Specific_Google_Services_Provider_for_ECF

I also welcome you to take the latest code from:
code.google.com/p/google-ecf
and report any issues you find, and any suggestions.

Nuwan Samarasekera,
Dept of Computer Science and Engineering,
University of Moratuwa.

Back to the top