Re: [ecf-dev] Problem with Remote Services

Hi Wojciech,

Wojciech Galanciak wrote:

Maybe, but the same parameter must be set during service registration on the host

The REMOTE_INTERFACE property is set during service registration on the host:

       // add OSGi service property indicating this
       props.put(REMOTE_INTERFACES, REMOTE_INTERFACES_WILDCARD);

and in the filter definition in the consumer (now in host is REMOTE_INTERFACE and in consumer is REMOTE).

As I read the current RFC119, it indicates that the required property REMOTE_INTERFACE (osgi.remote.interfaces) is set on the host, and the REMOTE (osgi.remote) is set on the consumer/proxy.

Scott