Re: [ecf-dev] ECF-RFC119 custom discovery provider?

Markus,

Thanks for the pointer to jSLP 2.0. There wasn't a lot of info available on it, but I did find that it depends on tomcat native which is not the best solution for me. I also found http://docs.codehaus.org/display/LIVETRIBE/SLP-OSGi+Integration but the OSGi integration appears to be in their sandbox repository. I might be able to start from their code and hack something together.

Bryan