Re: [ecf-dev] ECF-RFC119 custom discovery provider?

Markus,

I'm looking at the DNS-SD provider, and it appears that only discovery and not publish / advertise is supported. Is that correct. DNS-SD looks promising, but I need both IDiscoveryLocator and IDiscoveryAdvertiser. Any idea on how hard it would be for me to implement IDiscoveryAdvertiser?

Also, if I'm using an alternate domain, how do I configure the provider to use that domain instead of the default host domain?

Bryan