[ecf-dev] EMF requirements for ECF

Installing ECF requires that Eclipse have EMF previously installed.
When 1) my ECF installation fails and 2) I then go to install EMF at
http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/updates/releases/
I have a lot of choices. I chose the SK with the latest release
number, and then my ECF installation completed successfully.

But do we have a minimum set of EMF requirements for ECF? Should we
just say on our ECF page to install the latest EMF SDK? Or should we
be more specific and if so, what should the requirements say?
--
 -Ted

Back to the top