Re: [ecf-dev] Twitter Exception

Hi Pierre,

Sorry, I guess I'm missing something here.

Did you get this exception just after the login action?

What exactly you mean about "is there some api to integrate a TwitterHub"?

The TwitterHub is a twitter client build on top of ECF twitter provider. We have been putting some "thoughts" here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/TweetHub, any comments are welcome.

Btw, did you have the chance to take a look at the TwitterHub code on osuosl server?
module for provider plugin based upon twitter4j:  plugins/org.eclipse.ecf.provider.twitter
module for new 'twitter hub' UI:  plugins/org.eclipse.ecf.provider.twitter.ui.hub

Cheers
- Marcelo