Re: [ecf-dev] Re: TwitterHub trivial client

Hi
Even TweetDeck have to deal with this limitation in the API. They deal with it by allowing you to allocate your 100 calls across different methods. I'm not sure if Twitter will ever change this, but if you could get us in contact with someone about it that would be great Scott.

Regards
James

Sounds good alright. Even TOn Sat, 16 May 2009 19:58:06 +0200