[ecf-dev] ECF endgame changes -- PLEASE READ

Hi folks,

At this morning's conference call I laid out some necessary changes to the timing of the ECF endgame for the Galileo release (aka ECF 3.0). Please read the notes here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF_Conference_Call_5.12.2009

If you have any questions about what's going to occur, or when...please bring them up here on the mailing list.

Thanks everyone...we're getting very close. I'm confident ECF 3.0 is going to be a great release.

And committers: PLEASE try to get those bug fixes in early (and often :). If you don't have any bugs assigned, please say so and/or find some outstanding bugs and assign them to yourself...and fix them!

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top