Re: [ecf-dev] Status of ecftcp://ecf.eclipse.org:3282/server...

Hey Remy,

It would be my desire to have it available most of the time. Recently, the ecf.eclipse.org server has been taken down for maintenance/updates, etc and I haven't been able to perform the necessary start/restart of the server...which is why it's down now.

It would be better obviously to just put a server/servers into the startup scripts for ecf.eclipse.org. If someone can/could contribute this for ECF I would appreciate it, as I've run out of personal admin resources.

Would probably be good to also address Pierre Henry's request for a JGroups manager running on ecf.eclipse.org as well.

Scott

Remy Chi Jian Suen wrote:
Will the generic server stay up (regularly) or will it just be
(usually) down? Nitin asked me about this on IRC and I just told him
to start his own local server for testing as a workaround. Its uptime
used to be a lot better a year or two ago I think.

Regards,
Remy