Re: [ecf-dev] Problem loading twitter provider.

Hi Nuwan,

The twitter provider implements the ECF presence API, which is in the org.eclipse.ecf.presence bundle. The IMessageSearchManager interface is brand new (added by Marcelo earlier this week), and so old versions of the presence API (that came with ECF previous distributions that you might have installed already), don't have it.

So the easiest way to resolve this (at least before M7) is to get the current org.eclipse.ecf.presence bundle into your workspace. This bundle is here:

/cvsroot/rt

module:  org.eclipse.ecf/framework/bundles/org.eclipse.ecf.presence

Scott

nuwan sam wrote:
Hi all,
I am a GSoC participant student of ECF. In order to get familiar with the code base of ECF I was instructed to look at the twitter implementation since twitter provider is a simpler one compared to the others. I imported the psf file for twitter but there s a problem in the code. it says it couldnt resolve IMessageSearchManager interface. Any idea why this is happening. Where shall I find the IMessageSearchManager interface?

Regards,
Nuwan Samarasekera