[ecf-dev] Problem loading twitter provider.

Hi all,
I am a GSoC participant student of ECF. In order to get familiar with the code base of ECF I was instructed to look at the twitter implementation since twitter provider is a simpler one compared to the others. I imported the psf file for twitter but there s a problem in the code. it says it couldnt resolve IMessageSearchManager interface. Any idea why this is happening. Where shall I find the IMessageSearchManager interface?

Regards,
Nuwan Samarasekera

Back to the top