Re: [ecf-dev] Time zone that ECF build files correspond to?

Pacific timezone (i.e. ecf1.osuosl.org's timezone).

Is this something missing from the feature or map files?

Scott

Remy Chi Jian Suen wrote:
Which time zone are the ECF builds tagged for? I noticed the NIO
provider code is not in org.eclipse.ecf.sdk-3.0.0.v20090428-1900.zip
and I'm not sure if it's a releng issue, a mistake on my part updating
the map files, or if I just committed too late for it to be picked up.

Thanks,
Remy