[ecf-dev] Introduction [REST abstraction]

Hi at all,
as Scott wished in his post [1] I will make my introduction here. My name is Holger and I'm from Germany. I'm currently doing my master studies at Furtwangen in the black forest. Before that I wrote my bachelor thesis at EclipseSource in Karlsruhe. It was a pretty good experience. Until that I work for EclipseSource part time in the RAP Team as a comitter.

I think you allready know my gsoc project from discussions ;). I will implement a REST abstraction [2] hopefully based on the ECF remote service API. I take gsoc as a chance to get familiar with ECF and to become a regular contributor or maybe a comitter. The cool thing is, my studies are specialized on distributed systems, so I think ECF is the right area for me.

My mentors are Scott and Marcelo, thanks for doing this. And thanks to all the other mentors who voted for me. I hope for a good collaboration.

Regards Holger

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/soc-dev/msg01081.html
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/REST_abstraction_for_ECF

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
hstaudacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: 0721 - 66 47 33 - 0
Fax: 0721 - 66 47 33 29
According to Section 80 of the German Corporation Act Innoopract
Informationssysteme GmbH must indicate the following information:
Address: Stephanienstrasse 20, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883