Von: ecf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ecf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Wayne Beaton
Gesendet: Montag, 27. April 2009 17:47
An: Eclipse Communication Framework (ECF) developer mailing list.
Betreff: Re: [ecf-dev] Leaving Siemens Enterprise Communications

Your Siemens account is present in the Foundation Database. I think that you can change this in the portal (portal.eclipse.org). Or you can just ignore it until you become a committer.

Do you mean that you've created a new account for Bugzilla? There is an option, in the bugzilla preferences, to change your email address and keep your existing account.

Ore are you referring to a different account?

Wayne

Kiesslich, Thomas wrote:
Hi everyone,

I would like to inform that I will leave my current employer Siemens Enterprise Communications end of may ' 09 for private reasons. My new employer recides near Karlsruhe and is not involved in any Open Source activities. But I'm interested in keeping contributing to ECF in my spare time. But today I cannot tell how many spare time I will have. I already have private accounts (thomas.kiesslich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) for Bugzilla and osuosl. I will use them for any contribution in future. I look forward to hear and read from you.
Who deletes or how will my siemens.com account be deleted?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With best regards Thomas Kießlich Siemens Enterprise Communications GmbH & Co. KG HiPath Applications
SEN LIP DA 11
Schertlinstr. 8
81379 Munich, Germany Phone: +49 (89) 722-32483 Fax: +49 (89) 722-40560 Email: thomas.kiesslich@xxxxxxxxxxx Communication for the open minded www.siemens.de/open www.siemens.com/open
Siemens Enterprise Communications GmbH & Co. KG; Registered office: Munich; Commercial registry: Munich, HRA 88546; WEEE-Reg.Nr. DE 27980375; General Partner: Siemens Enterprise Communications Management GmbH; Managing Directors: James R. O'Neill, Stephen Jones, Todd Schorr; Registered office: Munich; Commercial registry: Munich, HRB 163415
Siemens Enterprise Communications GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG

Important notice: This e-mail and any attachment thereof contains corporate proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your system. Thank you.