Re: [ecf-dev] Agenda for 20090428 call tomorrow

Hi Scott,

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 7:00 PM, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Remy.  Is this a change to the schedule for the Platform/UI call or does
> it always conflict?

This wasn't a conflict in my Germany days but I think the daylight
savings time might've had a hand in this confusion. I think the
problem here is that the ECF conference call shifted "forward" with
DST but the UI one didn't.

> I would like to get your attendance (or at least the possibility of
> attendance) as we have a number of things to coordinate

I'll talk to Boris and Paul and work something out on UI end so I can
try to make the ECF call.

> Remy if not the regular time, when could you make a call?

Just not Tuesdays at that specific time. Other times should be fine
otherwise and any other days are fine otherwise.

Regards,
Remy

Back to the top